When it comes to September, the majority of us thinks of:
- Summer is ending (sadly!)
- Going back to school and work
- Halloween is just right around the corner
But…hardly any of us think about IMPLANT…DENTAL IMPLANT that is.
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, September is Dental Implant Awareness Month. To celebrate, Dr. ChauLong Nguyen has an Implant Campaign running until the end of October. Each implant will cost $980**
Here are 6 reasons to smile about dental implants:
- You can eat with confidence. When you have missing teeth, you may have to eliminate certain crucial foods from your diet, like fruits and vegetables, legumes, nuts and meats. Since dental implants function just like real teeth, you’ll have the peace of mind to eat what you love without any worry.
- Dental implants look and act like natural teeth. Because they’re designed to fuse with bone, dental implants are a permanent solution that look and feel like natural teeth. They closely replicate the construction of a tooth from the root underneath the gum tissue to the attractive crown; they’re the best tooth replacement option.
- You’ll be able to speak with confidence. Dental implants restore both your smile and your self-confidence. They’ll be secure in your mouth, so they won’t slip or click when you talk. With dental implants you’ll be able to say what you want to say and be as active as you want to be.
- Dental implants keep your facial structure. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that actually helps stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss. They help you retain your natural face shape and smile. Getting dental implants as soon as possible after losing a tooth helps prevent bone loss at the site.
- No special care required. Other tooth replacement options require special hygienic care. With dental implants, you brush and floss them just like you do your natural teeth. They’re very durable, and, with good care, can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants protect healthy teeth. Dental implants don’t require grinding down adjacent teeth to anchor bridges or attach partial dentures. An implant is embedded in the open socket of your jaw and does not negatively affect the surrounding teeth.
**Each dental implant will cost $980. (Cash, check or credit card with 2.5% CC fee or Care Credit with 10% fee).
Costs include diagnostic X-rays, photos, and CBCT 3 D scans. If you would like to have Diagnostic X-rays DVD to yourself, it would have extra cost of $450.
Fees applied only to New, No Insurance, and/or Out-of-Network Insurance Patients who have healed and good volume bones. This fee excludes bone grafts and extractions.
***An Implant Tooth comprises of 3 parts: Implant ($980), Abutment ($950), Crown ($1,450). You have the options of placing the implant only OR having the whole implant tooth done by Dr. Nguyen.
All Implants Must Be Placed by October 31, 2019. After October 31, 2019, each implant costs $2,100.